TestDome d.o.o.: Web Developer (.NET)
Posted on: 12 Jun 2019
Headquarters: Zagreb, Croatia
TestDome.com is a fast-growing company, offering automated testing of programming skills to companies that are hiring software developers. About 70% of our 3.700+ customers are from English-speaking countries. The remaining 30% are spread across the rest of the world. A list of customers include such companies as eBay, PayPal, and Turkish Airlines.To make sure our business can continue to grow, we are continually investing in our pla...